On Sunday, January 1, 2017, our beloved Presiding Prelate issued a mandate for a period of fasting for the entire membership body of the Temple of Praise and the Temple of Praise International Fellowship of Churches to include the College of Bishops, Covenant Pastors and their respective churches, and the headquarters church.
Below you will find the pertinent details for the 2017 FAST that will span the entire year, taking place on the second calendar week of each month. Let us all join our Prelate as we collectively stand together as one body of believers - serving Almighty God.
- We will FAST every SECOND calendar week of the month (starting on Mondays and ending on the following Sunday after your respective church services) ... DATES ARE BELOW
- DRINK WATER ONLY
- NO BREAD, SWEETS, CHIPS or DESSERTS
- NO MEATS TO INCLUDE CHICKEN, BEEF, PORK OR FISH, OF ANY KIND
- After 8:00PM, eat ONLY FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
- If you are on medication, please consult your physician prior to participating in the corporate fast to ensure your safety. Please use wisdom, if you are taking prescription medications.
- If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or any special celebratory event during this fasting season, YOU ARE allowed to eat as you wish but we ask that at the conclusion of the events, please partake in the FAST as detailed above.
PRAYER and reading of Scripture:
- Pray at minimum of two times a day
- Meditate on Scripture throughout the day
Thank you so much for your continued support of TOP &TOPIFC worldwide ministry. Let us continue to pray for one another that God will continue to strengthen us as a ministry but also our individual families. 2017 has been declared, "The Year of the Glory of The LORD!!!"
Fasting 2017 DATES: January 9-15, 2017; February 6-12, 2017; March 6-12, 2017; April 3-9, 2017; May 8-14, 2017; June 5-11, 2017; July 3-9, 2017; August 7-13, 2017; September 4-10, 2017; October 9-15, 2017; November 6-12, 2017; and December 4-10, 2017